We’ve all tried our fair share of sheet masks, the indulgent serum-soaked facial treatments that are designed to give skin an instant boost of glow. They’re popular for good reason—easy-to-use, ultra-hydrating and hyper-targeted. But what makes them indispensable to a luxe skincare routine?
COSMEDIX has combined the best of its clean, clinical and luxurious skincare line with the accessibility of the sheet mask to create two powerhouse, skincare-infused sheet masks that are designed to help take your skin care to the next level. Today, we’re taking a deep dive into COSMEDIX sheet masks, the new Bio-Cellulose and fan favorite Micro—your next must-have facial treatments from COSMEDIX.
New Bio-Cellulose Radiant & Rejuvenating Mask Set
This new COSMEDIX sheet mask treatment set is just what your at-home or in-spa skin care needs to help promote an age-defying complexion. Including two Damask Rose-Infused Sheet Masks and two Vitamin C-Infused Sheet Masks, this sheet mask set helps Hydrate and Energize the look of your complexion.
Bio-Cellulose helps deliver intense hydration, reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and brighten the appearance of skin for a more vibrant-looking complexion. It’s truly a stand-out performer, and here’s why:
Made with Bio-Cellulose Fiber:
- Formulated with nata de coco, a fermented coconut fruit extract, Bio-Cellulose is made from completely natural materials and contains no parabens, sulfates or phthalates
- Bio-Cellulose acts like a second-skin by fitting tightly onto the skin and creating a barrier that helps increase product absorption and prevent evaporation—providing an intensely hydrating skincare experience
Hydrate: Key Ingredient Spotlight
Infused with Damask Rose, Hydrate Sheet Masks are infused with a moisture rich serum that helps revitalize the look of skin. These skin-soothing face masks help improve elasticity and firmness of skin for a more radiant-looking complexion.
- Rose Water: This deeply conditioning botanical replenishes the skin with vital moisture to help revitalize the look of skin and help prevent the appearance of aging with ultimate hydration
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Everyone’s favorite cousin of Hyaluronic Acid that helps penetrate even better into the skin, this powerhouse skin care ingredient helps boost moisture levels in skin for the appearance of plumper, more supple-looking skin
- Sophora Japonica Flower Extract: Also known as the Japanese Pagoda Tree, this skin-soothing plant extract helps protect skin from environmental stressors
Energize: Key Ingredient Spotlight
Infused with Vitamin C, Energize Sheet Masks help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for an improved look of skin tone and texture. These skin-conditioning face mask skincare products help brighten and awaken the appearance of skin for a more even-looking complexion.
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract: Derived from the fruit of the lemon tree and rich in Vitamin C, this skin-conditioning extract helps promote a healthier-looking complexion
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate): Converting to popular Vitamin C derivative ascorbic acid when applied to skin, Sodium Ascorbate helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the look of skin tone and texture
- Seaweed Extract: This sea-derived botanical ingredient helps soothe and soften the look of skin, as well as helping to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
Micro Defense Microbiome Sheet Mask
Say hello to your post-treatment sheet mask paradise.Micro Defense Microbiome Sheet Mask is a luxe, rejuvenating sheet mask that helps replenish the surface of dry or dull skin for a more hydrated, radiant and healthy-looking complexion. Your skin is, in a sense, a miniature ecosystem. Micro helps balance the complexion, resulting in a healthier appearance. This focus on helping to repair and protect skin makes it the perfect relief for post-treatment skin in need of intense hydration and deep conditioning.
Key Ingredient Spotlight:
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide: This powerhouse prebiotic aids in the support of natural skin defenses by both helping to improve the skin’s moisture barrier function and promoting beneficial flora within the skin’s microbiome for a healthier appearance.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: As seen in Bio-Cellulose, this relative of Hyaluronic Acid helps penetrate even better into the skin, boosting moisture levels in skin for the appearance of a plumper, more supple complexion
- Almond Oil: Rich in Vitamin E, this deeply conditioning botanical oil helps soothe and replenish the look of skin
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Derived from the coconut tree, this hydrating skin conditioner is rich in antioxidants for healthier-looking skin