Celebrate National Aesthetician Month with COSMEDIX! Known as the highlight of our year, this month-long celebration lets us shine a light on the skincare professionals who help expertly transform the look of skin. What was once a one-day event on October 15th, has quickly taken the whole month by storm, with online contests, skincare awareness, educational events and more!
In an effort to recognize the heart and soul of the skincare industry, COSMEDIX holds two annual contests inviting clients and managers to nominate their favorite aesthetician. The first contest is held regionally and allows Account Executives to express their gratitude by nominating skincare professionals that have gone above and beyond. Winners get to relish in a boosted awareness for their practice and are awarded with the title ‘Aesthetician of the Year’ by COSMEDIX!
Give a warm ‘Congratulations’ to the 2020 Aestheticians of the Year:
- Derek Davenport, Urban Routine Skin
- Whitney Venable, Glo Skincare Studio
- Maria G. Duran, The Bar Whichita Falls
- Teresa Georguson, Bloom-Skincare with Teresa
- Tina Stephenson, Pebu Skincare
- Jennifer Rowell, Glow Skin & Body Care
- Melissa Fox, Flawless by Melissa Fox
- Alexa Lang, Lex Esthetics
- Taloria Jones, Chateau Elan
- Stephanie Ward, Wild Ginger Skin and Body LLC
- Bernadette Regan, Sacred Skin
- Annika Marshall, Empower Aesthetics
- Shelby Butcher, Do Bimini Aesthetics
- Melissa Arnold, New Mexico Medi Spa
- Megan Vidal , The Skin Beautique
The second contest takes a social turn, putting the power in the clients’ hands. To let customers, celebrate their aestheticians, COSMEDIX also hosts an online contest where clients, friends and family are invited to nominate their favorite aestheticians. Winners are awarded with a luxe customized crystal award, while winning nominators a free COSMEDIX product. COSMEDIX announced the following aesthetician winners on their Instagram account @cosmedix_ earlier today.
- Chelsea Clay, Moxie Skin Studio
- Rosalind Michelle, Rosalind Michelle Skin
- Hari-Prakash Boyd, Samaya Organics