Of all the Easter holiday symbols, the bunny is the most popular and cutest of them all. The bunny symbol is also used to show that products are cruelty-free, and COSMEDIX is proud to be a member of that group. Our longstanding cruelty-free stance will allow you to shop guilt-free and add as many COSMEDIX products to your skin care regimen as you like!
Even though our bunny doesn’t hide eggs for you to hunt, it does allow you to feel freer knowing that no animals were harmed in their creation. Whatever your skin type, there’s a cleanser, moisturizer, mask or serum made to help soothe your skin.
With our brand, you can create a start-to-finish, clean skincare routine with a few – or all – of the products below.
For oily skin
- Purity Clean – helps unclog congested pores and removes impurities and removes excess oil
- Purity Balance – eliminates any pore-clogging oil and residual impurities after cleansing with our toner to keep your skin clean and clear
For dry / combination skin
- Benefit Clean –cleanser that’s rich in antioxidants that delicately removes debris and environmental pollutants from the skin
- Benefit Balance – antioxidant-infused toner helps protect the skin from harmful free radicals
- Detox – Activated Charcoal Mask works like a magnet to draw out pore-clogging dirt, oil and daily impurities while cleansing away age-accelerating pollutants
- Glow – helps improve the appearance of discoloration and uneven skin tone by exfoliating away dead surface cells with bamboo stem extracts
- Simply Brilliant – helps prevent future sunlight-induced pigmentation with lactic and salicylic acids to refine texture and improve penetration of brightening ingredients
- Cell ID – helps to stop signs of aging; including fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots before they start
These products also are great on sensitive skin and will benefit your skin by plumping to reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
If you want to check out a few more of our products, visit our website and celebrate our range of cruelty-free skincare!